From Just a Drop Essential Oil
On Guard is one of dōTERRA’s most popular oil blends used to support the immune system and help kill off harmful bacteria and viruses. This “protective/immune boosting” blend contains a mixture of five essential oils including:
- Wild Orange Peel
- Clove Bud
- Cinnamon Bark
- Eucalyptus Leaf
- Rosemary Leaf/Flower
Clove Bud oil alone has over one million in antioxidant capacity on the Oxygen Radical Absorbancy Capacity (ORAC) scale, far exceeding common foods known for their antioxidant capacities such as blueberries (2,400).
What makes On Guard unique and effective? Not only is On Guard a proprietary mix of powerful essential oils, but the essential oils used in dōTERRA On Guard are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®(CPTG). This means that the oils that make up dōTERRA On Guard have been put through the CPTG® protocol. dōTERRA puts each batch of essential oils through this protocol to be thoroughly tested and to determine the purity of each essential oil. If the essential oil batch is found pure, then the oils are then sold as single oils or blends, like dōTERRA On Guard, so that individuals around the world can experience their benefits.
On Guard can be used a number of ways, including:
– Place one drop of dōTERRA On Guard in four ounces of fluid and drink. You can also add On Guard to a veggie capsule and ingest that way.
– On Guard emits a warm, spicy, and woody aroma. Diffusing On Guard will fill the air with its sweet scent and provide an energizing and uplifting fragrance. When diffused, On Guard purifies the air, which is especially important during the fall and winter months! Diffusing is a great way for the whole family to receive the benefits of this protective blend. According to dōTERRA Chief Medical Officer, Dr. David Hill, you only need to diffuse On Guard for 15 minutes a day to receive the immune boosting benefits.
– Kick off the day with a scrumptious pair of immune boosting pancakes. Yes, you can cook with On Guard too. Try adding 1-2 drops to pancake batter or French toast for a twist on traditional favorites.
– On Guard contains cleansing and purifying benefits that can be used to clean household surfaces. For a natural and nontoxic cleaner, add a couple drops of On Guard to a spray bottle filled with water and use it as an effective all-purpose cleaner.
– Apply 1-2 drops of On Guard to the bottoms of the feet once or twice a day during the fall and winter months. Rub On Guard on the bottom of a child’s feet during the school season.
On Guard is one of dōTERRA’s most popular essential oil blends due to its versatility. Learn more about the On Guard line or for more information about it and other essential oils that can be used for common cold and flu season discomforts, contact Diana Leighow, dōTERRA Wellness Advocate at 570-849-0019 or email, or visit Just a Drop’s Facebook page.