Pennsylvania’s Office of International Business Development (OIBD), part of the Department of Community & Economic Development, regularly receives economic development lead opportunities from its authorized international representatives concerning businesses that have expressed interest in locating in, investing in, trading with, contracting with, or partnering with businesses located in PA.
Visit DCED’s website to view the latest opportunities from international companies interested in working with a Pennsylvania-based company. If you or your partner(s) are interested in learning more, please use the contact information at the end of this email to send your request for consideration. All information received will be kept confidential.
Please follow this simple process first for any potential leads before sending inquiries to OIBD for consideration:
- Contact your local company to confirm they are interested in initiating the conversation.
- Once confirmed, provide Cindy Hostetler at OIBD with the proper company/contact information.
- OIBD will then confirm with the international client that they are interested in initiating the conversation and will schedule the introductory conference call, including the local EDC when possible.
OIBD will make every effort to include the local EDC and/or referring contact in any and/or all forward movement with the potential prospect(s).
For information about the available opportunities and/or to be added to the email list, please contact:
Cindy Hostetler, International Marketing Executive
Office of International Business Development
Commonwealth Keystone Building
400 North Street, 4th Floor | Harrisburg, PA 17120-0225
Phone: 717.720.7370 | [email protected]
Please submit any potential partner information as follows:
- Company Name, Address
- Phone, Fax, Email
- Website URL
- Principal Contact Name, Title
- Principal Contact Office Phone, Cell Phone, Email
- Project ID: JV####
All information received will be kept CONFIDENTIAL and should be sent to the OIBD contact listed above for consideration. These companies plan Pennsylvania visits when suitable partners are identified.