Please enter banners and links.
Mold growth blooms inside and outside after spring rains. When flowers, trees, weeds and grasses begin to blossom, allergies will follow. Spring-cleaning activities can stir up dust mites, so be sure to:
- Wash your bedding every week in hot water to help keep pollen under control.
- Wash your hair before going to bed, since pollen can accumulate in your hair.
- Wear a mask and gloves when cleaning or painting to limit dust and chemical inhalation and skin exposure.
- Vacuum twice a week.
- Limit the number of throw rugs in your home to reduce dust and mold.
- Make sure the rugs you do have are washable.
- Change air filters often.