Please enter banners and links.
A new state grant program to provide funding for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 is scheduled to open at 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 30th. The COVID-19 Relief Pennsylvania Statewide Small Business Assistance program will provide grants ranging from $5,000 to $50,000 based on annual revenue as reported on the most recent tax return. While the application window will be open until July 14, it is recommended that businesses apply as soon as possible.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be physically located, certified to do business, and generate at least 51% of their revenues in Pennsylvania;
- Have annual revenue of $1 million or less prior to the impact of COVID-19; and
- Have 25 or fewer full-time equivalent employees prior to February 15, 2020.
Details about the program are available here.
A guide for completing the application is available here.
Businesses interested in applying should gather the following information, though additional information may be requested:
- Date business was established
- Tax ID/EIN for the business
- Government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport
- Business financial information:
- Revenue from March 1st to May 31st for 2019 and 2020
- Most recently submitted Federal Tax Return. 2018 or 2019 business and personal tax returns including Schedule C.
- If startup between January 1-February 15, 2020, Internal Profit & Loss Statement
- Proof of Business Registration with PA Department of State, as applicable:
- Articles of Incorporation (for corporations and LLCs); or Fictitious Name Registration/“Doing Business As” (Sole Proprietors); or Business License (if applicable).
- Bank account information & the physical address of banking institution
- Household income as reported on last federal filing.
Columbia County businesses should apply at reinvestment.com.
Montour County businesses should apply at impactservices.org.