Please enter banners and links.
Local community leaders will share their stories about how businesses, non-profit organizations, and the health care industry have been dealing with the pandemic, discuss how the community must continue to work together, and answer questions about prevention methods and the upcoming vaccine. The free program is being presented by The Columbia Montour Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with Geisinger.
The Public Health Forum will be held Thursday, December 17th at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom. Participants will not need to install software.
Panelists will include:
- Holly Morrison, President and CEO of the Community Giving Foundation (formerly the Central Susquehanna Community Foundation
- Andrew Pruden, Owner, The Inn, Farmhouse & Brewing Company at Turkey Hill
- Diana Verbeck, Executive Director, Danville Child Development Center
- Lissa Bryan Smith, Vice President, Clinical Operations, Geisinger Medical Center
- Bryce Fiamoncini, RN; Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital, Emergency Medicine
- Robin Hampton, RN; Geisinger Medical Center, Intensive Care
Registration for the event is at https://bit.ly/phf121720.