With universal COVID-19 vaccine eligibility across the Commonwealth, Pennsylvania employers must tackle new legal and labor challenges as employees return to the physical workplace.
The PA Chamber, in partnership with K&L Gates, are offering this free program that is designed to empower Pennsylvania employers with the resources needed to develop and administer workplace guidelines that balance business continuity with employee safety and privacy. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, May 4th from 11 am – 12:15 pm.
- How should I manage our transition back to in-person work? What considerations and potential pitfalls should I keep I mind?
- What pandemic-related workplace rules are still in effect?
- Can I require our people to get vaccinated? Even if I can, should I? What factors go into that decision?
- Can I ask employees or job applicants if they have been vaccinated?
- Can I offer incentives for employees to get vaccinated or are there risks with that approach as well?
- Can I maintain two sets of workplace rules: one for those vaccinated and another for those who are not?
To print the program flyer, click here.
This program is a free PA Chamber Member Sponsored Webinar and is open to Pennsylvania’s business community.