Please enter banners and links.
The Columbia Montour Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to serving the business community. Promoting and serving its members, improving the business climate, building a better workforce, and attracting new business to the area are a few of the areas that the Chamber focuses on. There are many specific advantages to joining The Columbia Montour Chamber of Commerce including group health insurance, increased business exposure and consulting services.
The Columbia Montour Chamber of Commerce was established in 1941 and is made up of over 400 member businesses and organizations. It includes firms from Bloomsburg, Danville, Berwick, Benton, Orangeville, Millville, Mifflinville, Elysburg, Catawissa and surrounding areas.
Mission Statement: “To represent local employers in supporting vibrant, sustainable communities in Columbia and Montour counties.”
Top 10 Reasons to Join The Chamber
- Increase your business exposure through The Chamber’s website, printed Membership Directory, and referrals by Chamber staff.
- Build business relationships at networking events such as the monthly Business After Hours and by taking an active role on a Chamber committee.
- Gain access to business news and information through The Chamber’s electronic and printed newsletters as well as regular informational programs.
- Marketing opportunities that provide access to business decision makers and community leaders.
- Access to the ChamberChoice health insurance, OnDemand Energy and Penn National insurance programs.
- Add your voice to community issues such as flood protection and local development.
- Legislative representation in Harrisburg and at the local level on business taxes and other issues that impact business.
- Consulting services to assist entrepreneurs starting a business or existing businesses looking to grow.
- Access to business resources from statistical and demographic information to a network of contacts to assist businesses prosper and grow within the area.
- Help to build a better region by supporting workforce development, economic development, and other initiatives designed to improve the quality of life in our area.