New Business Connections + Your Referrals = New Chamber Members
Refer organizations to the Chamber and receive a $25 gift certificate!
The Member Referral Program is a continuous campaign to grow the Chamber and show recognition and appreciation to those who forward prospects to the Chamber that result in memberships. Our members play an important role in positive growth and building stronger communities. A larger membership strengthens the Chamber’s voice advocating on issues of importance, enhances services for our members and provides more business connections. Help Your Chamber Grow… Refer a Member!
The business you refer will be contacted by a Chamber staff member, who will discuss the needs of the business and how Chamber can help. When the business / organization joins the Chamber, you will receive a $25 Chamber Gift Certificate. The Chamber Gift Certificate is processed like a check and can be used at Chamber member businesses.
Here’s how it works:
• Identify businesses, vendors, or acquaintances that you feel would benefit from Chamber membership. ( View our current Membership Directory )
• Fill out the referral form and submit it to the Chamber.
• We will contact the referred business and mention you as providing the referral.
• Upon receipt of payment, you will receive a Chamber Gift Certificate.
• You will be recognized in the E-biz Newsletter along with the new member announcement.
Terms and Conditions:
• A referral form must be at the Chamber office indicating YOU as the person referring the new business.
• Should a referral form be submitted more than once, the Chamber will honor the first referring party only.
• There is NO limit to the number of referrals you can make or Gift Certificates you can receive.